Professional Tooth Gem Kit – Platinum Edition
- Tooth Gem Instructions
- 12 Cotton Rolls
- 12 Dental Micro Brushes
- 4 Bottles Dental Bonding Resin (all in one application)
- 50pcs ss8 Dental Swarovski® Clear Crystals Round – 12pcs Mix 3mm Swarovski® hearts – 12pcs Swarovski® Mix Colour and Sizes Round Crystals
- 1 Crystal Pick up pen
- 1 UV High 21 LED light (used to cure the bonding resin) includes Batteries
Instructions of use: 6 Easy Steps
- Brush your teeth and wash your hands. Take one of the provided cottons rolls and place it between the tooth and the lip to keep the lip away from the tooth.
- Take another cotton roll and dry the entire tooth going the downward direction.
- Use the micro-brush and apply a thin layer of Dental Bond to the tooth surface where required. (Our Bonding Resin offers all in one self etch and adhesive method for a full bonding strength)
- Attach the tooth gem with pick tool provided in the kit. Ensure the dental gem covers the margins of the crystal.
- Once comfortable , use the UV light to cure for approx 20 seconds or more to set the bond.
- Brush with toothpaste to remove any excess bond.
All applications must be done within same day of opening the resin container to avoid dry ups. Advised to use on natural teeth.
Once the crystals are applied and set, they will for 4-6 weeks, but don’t worry when you are ready to remove it, just use floss and pull in between the tooth and crystal and it will be removed …. is that easy!!
Do’s and Dont’s
Do not apply the crystal near the biting surface, this will lesson the life span.
Apply crystal to flat tooth surfaces (canines not recommended).
Cure bond for 20 seconds or longer
DISPATCH TIME – 2-3 days. Sent by Royal Mail Recorded delivery in the UK
International orders may take between 10-15 days and will be posted Royal Mail International Signed for or tracked priority mail worldwide delivery dependant on the country.
Due to health and safety we cannot take these Kits back once you have opened the Dental Glue, you are responsible for the application of the kit.
The seller is responsible for the Return postage of the kit.